Pages

Friday 12 August 2011

How to Give a Female an Orgasm ; Increase Female Sex Drive

Me and my girlfriend have been having sex for over five months now and she's never had an orgasm. I dont seem to understand what is the problem here. She's had two partners before me and neither have given her an orgasm either. I don't seem to know whats wrong but what I notice is that she's never in the mood to do it. I've told her again and again to go visit a gynecologist but she's just too lazy.

Also she says that if the environment was right maybe it would be possible for her to achieve a female orgasm which I do agree to a certain extent but truthfully I believe something is wrong with her vagina. She loves me to death and says sex doesn't really bother her but to me it does and the fact that I can't give her an orgasm makes me feel like I am a total disgrace.

Teach me how to give a female an orgasm, how to increase the female sex drive. How can she learn to orgasm? Tell me about making a woman orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment